Outside EEES Degree Holders at the University of Valladolid
DOCUMENTAION FOR DEGREE HOLDERS OUTSIDE OF THE EUROPEAN SYSTEM OF HIGHER EDUCATION:
- Degree Recognition Application Form
- Legalized copy of Passport or European ID
- Legalized copy of university degree
- Legalized Copy of academic transcripts that indicate student grade point average, name of courses, duration, and number of credits.
- Certificate from the degree granting university (legally translated into Spanish) specifying that the degree enables the student to pursue a master’s degree in the country of origin.
- Curriculum Vitae
- Specific documentation required by the Master’s program the student is applying to
- Once all documentation has been submitted and reviewed, the Post-graduate Section may ask for additional documentation deemed appropriate.
At the time of registration, all documents must be legalized and certified, and if necessary, officially translated into Spanish.