Tuition Fees and Payment methods
Tuition prices for the 2021-2022 academic year
|Course fee||€ 32,34 per ECTS|
|Course fee (second and successive re-take)||€ 76,21 per ECTS|
|Total cost of Master’s (60 credits)||€ 1940.40 + € 100 other fees = € 2040 approx|
For the most recent updates on fees check Price List for 2021-2022.
Please note that for this Master’s academic fees are the same for foreign, national and EU students both at the University of Salamanca and Valladolid.
- The University accepts payment by installments.
- Two-Year Part-Time Enrollment Plans for the Master’s are available.
Public prices and Payment
- Public prices for enrolment of foreign students (click here).
- Enrolment with exemption of academic fees: students who prove that they fall within one or more of the total or partial exemption of academic fees categories (grants, large family, social aid, etc.) shall submit the supporting documentation at the Secretary’s Office of their Centre, in all cases, before 30 September.
- Direct debit. This is the preferred method of payment. In this case, the programme shall require an IBAN Account Code to formalize the corresponding payments. Likewise, the SEPA regulation form of consent available through the application must be printed, completed and delivered at the Secretary’s Office of the Centre so that payment of the corresponding enrolment fees by direct debit may be processed. The order of payment shall be forwarded to the bank or savings bank indicated on the enrolment form on the last day of the month when settlement is due. If payment in 3 instalments has been chosen, the second order shall be forwarded to the banking institution between 1 and 15 December 2017, and the third between 1 and 28 February 2018.
- Bank receipt (cash payment at the Banco Santander). The 3 copies for the payment receipt must be printed and delivered at the Banco Santander for payment within 15 days. If payment is made by instalments, the second and third must necessarily be made by direct debit. If cash payment of enrolment fees is chosen at a later date, it should be requested at the Secretary’s Office of the corresponding Centre as soon as possible.
- CREDIT OR DEBIT CARD (Maestro, MasterCard, Visa and Visa Electron) and PAYPAL. See Payment policy and Terms and conditions of use.
Students who are NON-RESIDENTS OF SPAIN AND DO NOT HOLD A SPANISH BANK ACCOUNT can pay by bank TRANSFER to the following account no. of the University of Salamanca:
UNIVERSITY OF SALAMANCA
Enrolment in University Master’s Degree Banking institution
Banco Santander (C/ Zamora nº 6-12 -37002 Salamanca)
Account no.: IBAN ES97 0049 1843 412810186242
SWIFT CODE: BSCHESMM
FEE CODE: 0
This payment will not be automatically reflected in the enrolment computer system, so that proof of payment must be submitted alongside the rest of required documents at the Secretary’s Office of the Centre.
After completing the self enrolment process, the enrolment receipt may be saved and printed. Should you have any problems printing the corresponding receipts, a duplicate may be requested at the Secretary’s Office of the Centre.
Once self enrolment has been fully completed, any changes thereto (addition or elimination of subjects, group changes, etc.) must be requested at the Centre, according to the applicable university regulations.