The University of Salamanca offers the following support services and guidance for students:
- El Servicio de Orientación Universitaria (SOU) (University Counseling Service) provides services addressing the issues associated with study and learning, career planning and orientation, educational profiles, and student life. It also provides advice and support on regulatory issues, grants and scholarships, housing, language exchange, etc.
- El Servicio de Asuntos Sociales (SAS) (Social Affairs Service) offers support and advice to students in different areas: social support, foreign matters, disability, volunteering, elderly support, mental health, sexuality, language, addictions and eating behaviors.
- La Unidad de Atención a Universitarios con Discapacidad (Disabilities Resource Center) provides support services, advice, and resources to meet the needs of students with disabilities.
- El Servicio de Inserción Profesional, Prácticas y Empleo (SIPPE) (Professional Resource Center) aims to improve the employability of students and graduates of the University of Salamanca and promote career paths suited to each situation and individual.
At the University of Valladolid:
- The Office of Social Affairs (El Secretariado de Asuntos Sociales) provides information in person, over the phone, by e-mail or by post about various services offered at the University of Valladolid including educational and cultural services, scholarships, international education opportunities (teaching assistantships, scholarships, European programs) and professional opportunities.
- University of Valladolid Employment Services (El Servicio de Empleo de la Universidad de Valladolid) this office assists in professional development for University graduates by assisting in international internship placements, job placements, and assistance with scholarships and grants for professional development.