Official Master’s Enrollment
Enrollment in all official Master's Degrees except Official Master in Teacher Education Master in Secondary School, Vocational Training and Language Education
Students, once admitted, must complete registration and enrollment in the Administrative Offices of the Center or School responsible for the Master's.
Students who have taken previous master's courses and register to finalize them should complete registration by the last registration period and follow the deadlines established.
During the registration period within the first and second enrollment deadlines, students may register for courses offered all year (first and second semesters).
During the February registration period, students may only enroll in courses that are given during the second term.
It is very important to read the instructions carefully. The enrollment process can be completed electronically. Follow the instruction provided here:
Credit Recognition and Transfer
Application Procedure for Recognition and Transfer of Credits:
- The application must be filed with the Administrative Office of the School or Department in which the student is enrolled. Applications are only accepted during the registration period.
- Along with the application form students must submit official certification listing completed course(s) and course descriptions.
- An application form and course description must be submitted for each of the courses for which the student is requesting recognition.
- Credit Recognition Application Form
- Rules and regulations of recognition and credit transfer (Resolution July 26, 2012)